I’ve decided that I’m an ego-maniac. I don’t like it. I feel really needy.
When I do a post and get crickets (no response) it starts to make me wonder if anyone is out there…
We are working on fancy-ing up the blog and the feedback will help us know what direction to take!
Between the 3 of us – we have some mad skills and just need you to point us in the right direction so we know what to share…
So…to enter this giveaway:
leave a comment giving me some feedback about what you would like to see more of on the blog.
More crafts, home projects, recipes, photography, digital scrapbooking tutorials, etc.
1 entry per person. Nice & Simple.
I decided that with the craziness of the holidays – I will leave it open until January 2, 2013 – hopefully that gives everyone enough time to enter.
Here are links to what is included in the giveaway:
1. Q & A a Day: 5-Year Journal I love to let my kids answer the questions in this journal. I think it makes a WONDERFUL family journal! It asks cool questions like:
____________ is funny. ** Where do you think your road is going? ** How could today have been better? ** What is your most cherished memory of this year?**
And the book itself is darling. Love Love Love it!!
2. Mustache Rubber Stamp & Stampin’ Up Ink Pad. So many hillarious possibilities with this one. It had to be included.
3. Au Lait Hand Lotion. It feels powdery smooth, not greasy. And it smells like more grown up baby powder. I love the soap, the body butter, all of it.
4. German Glass Glitter. I’ve talked about this before. I love it so much. It’s chunkier – so it looks awesome. It’s more sparkly & it tarnishes with age. Worth it!!
5. Edible Glitter. I’m a little bit obsessed with this stuff and it comes in so many fabulous colors. The rainbow is my favorite because it goes on clear – it just adds the sparkle.
6. Sharpie Pen. Weird? Maybe. Don’t knock it til’ you try it. I LOVE them! They make my handwriting look so much better & they don’t bleed through paper!!
7. Polka Dot Smash Tape. Seriously – do I need to explain??
8. Vintage Tinsel I’ve been using this on everything lately. Wrapping gifts, Crafting, Looking cute on my shelf. Ha Ha.
9. Red & White Bakers Twine. Perfect for those brown paper packages that need a little string. And hey – you can tie up a Christmas Roast with it, too!
10. A CD of some of my favorite Christmas Songs. Here is the play list: (I published the playlist on itunes, – but can’t find the link!!! Sorry!!)
Thanks for being great readers and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!